Thursday 12 June 2008

post it note holder with pen



This is a post it note holder I made after seeing one in youtube! I thought it was sooo cute, and I had some tiny gel pens which were just the right size. I used my Simply Said stamp set with Whisper white, Bashful blue, and Lavender Lace cardstock - I think the ink was Bashful blue as well - but I can't remember now!

I have made a few of these now - nice for a gift, the others are pink! I will have to get back to making things in my favourite colours now my order has arrived - I love purple, any purple! even my wedding dress was purple!

thanks for looking!

And don't forget - there are fantastic offers this month, Over 30% off the Three for you box set, 30% off the Basic Phrases stamp set - and the Escape bundle including Love Notes, a circle punch and the Circle of Friendship stampset with 25% off! - get in touch anytime to ask for more details, host a workshop or place an order x

No comments: