Saturday 17 May 2008

Mini ribbon slider card



I love this Style of card - as you can tell!! and I am having a Pink phase at the moment, I have a few more cards to post but the weather has taken a turn for the worse and I prefer daylight for the photos! - whenever I show my hubby the cards I have made he is only interested if they move or do something interesting!!! - I am on the hunt for fun cards to make - at least I get a postitive reaction then! - I used the Year after year stamp set with Pixie Pink ink - and the Stamp and Stick powder - I love glitter but find that no matter what I do it drops off the card! - at least with this it stays on - well after I found that you have to heat it again after putting the glitter on! - now I want to use it on everything - will try for a non-pink card next time - thanks for looking!

No comments: