Thursday 1 May 2008

Secret message card





this is such a simple card but looks really effective! - I used a lot of different stamp sets for this but you could get a similar effect just using one - I was just having fun playing with all the different sets!
I used the small flower from Little Bits and the greeting inside was from Sincere Salutations, I used the dots and the other greeting from Polka Dots and Paisley and the other flower was from the Seeing Spots set - the card stock was Lovely Lilac and Orchid Opulence and I just used the Versamark pad and the lovely lilac pad on the insert - I also used the Heat and Stick powder to add the glitter! - I was having a great time playing! -

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Debbie
I love the colours that you used here, really pretty card. Belinda